CDC Defy Durum
CDC Defy is an exceptional Canada Western Amber Durum variety, exhibiting remarkable grain yield potential, superior lodging tolerance, and improved FHB resistance.
Parentage: CDC Verona/DT563
Breeder: Dr. C. J. Pozniak Crop Development Centre University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon, SK
- Grain Yields are 12% higher than AC Strongfield
- MS* (Moderately Susceptible) to FHB with low DON (Deoxynivalenol) accumulation
- Goode lodging resistance
- Height +4cm from Strongfield
- Maturity similar to Strongfield
- Rated resistant to common bunt and leaf rust
- Moderate resistance to stem rust
Contact McDougall Acres to book your CDC Defy seed today.